One 2014-era Adult Male Brady Christmas Stocking, Presented on a pillow case I’ve had since I was three.
- Tube (Rolos)
- Christmas Chocolate (Choclate Reindeer)
- Shaving (Brush, Soap, Oil, Balm)
- Skincare (Vaseline, Chapstick, Facial Scrub)
- Other (Tiger balm & Eye drops — do not mix up)
- Nailcare (Buffer, File)
- Media (CDs)
- Cheap notebook (Green)
- Nice notebook (Moleskine)
- Calendar (TeNeues Calendar)
- Blotter (Barely Visible)
- Surprise Extras (Pressure Gauge, Handkerchiefs, USB Drive)
These are basically the ingredients to every year’s successful stocking. Make-up and nail varnish replaces the shaving gear for the ladies, and toys replace them for the small kids (who get lots more chocolate, too). This year, annuals, paperbacks and magazines are missing, tracking the trend towards all things digital.
There are many ways to pack a stocking, but this is ours.